The Carnival is Coming!
FRIDAY, MAY 5th • 5:00-8:00pm
The VFES Spring Fair is one of our largest fundraisers!
The 2017 Spring Fair is coming and excitement is building! Mark your calendars for May 5th from 5pm-8pm. With over 30 fun-filled games and activities, great food, cool karaoke, spintastic DJ, and amazing prizes, we are planning to make this one of our best years yet!
Our Spring Fair is one of the largest and most exciting VFES PTO fundraisers, contributing to cultural arts programs and academic resources to further enrich the elementary school experience for our student body. It is not just about fundraising though, it is where we come together to celebrate and enjoy our children and the community that is Valley Forge Elementary School.
So, keep an eye out for these upcoming opportunities to join in the preparations and be a part of the fun!
- Raffle Donations Collection – already underway!
- Book Collection and Grab Bag Toy Collection – beginning March 27th
- Program Cover Contest…for the budding artist – entries collected April 7th Online
- Ticket Sales will be available starting April 3rd
- Volunteer Sign up will be available beginning April 3rd
- RSVP for Cake Contributions for the Cake Walk – April 27th
It is thanks to the outpouring of support from our VFES community that this event is possible and we are grateful for all efforts, big and small!
Special thanks and recognition goes to the team making it happen!
- Book Sale – Agnes Kent and Julie Frederick
- Decorations – Kamila Jodzio
- Dinner – Heather McConnell and Phuong Ng
- Fun Foods – Josee Masella
- Graphics/Logo – Heather Tornvall
- Prizes – Brooke Stein and Tara Karbiner
- Program – Elayne Schmidt
- Raffle – Angel McAveney, Beth Stanfield, and Kara Holmes
- Setup/Tear Down – Kate Forester
- Tickets – Kaitlen Langerhans and Kathleen Wong
- Volunteers – Shilpa Gupta
We cannot pull off this awesome event without volunteer support! We have over 200 volunteer slots that we need to fill, with help needed with set-up, clean up, assisting with games and entertainment, food and beverage, and more! Please check the volunteer list and sign up for a slot (or two, or three!) to help make this year’s Spring Fair the best we’ve ever had.
Click here to email Alison Murray.