Art Club is being offered on Mondays & Friday this season. This page is for registration for the Monday virtual club session.
Theme: Meet the Masters
Art Club presented by the Wayne Art Center will be held online with instructor Candace Stringer (experienced illustrator, designer, and graphic artist; BFA, MFA, art educator, Episcopal Academy and Ithan, Wayne and Radnor elementary schools in Radnor Township School District).
In virtual art club, each week we will “meet” a famous artist, see images of their iconic artwork via a slide show presentation and complete an art lesson inspired by their masterpieces. Students will work with a variety of art materials to create original drawings, paintings and collages.
There will be no repeated artists from the previous Winter or Fall Art Club Session, it will be all new material.
Students will need these materials (most of the items listed you should have at home):
- 12”x18” construction paper in various colors and brightly colored 8.5” x 11” computer paper
- 12”x18” white drawing paper
- Pencils, erasers, fine line black sharpie (permanent pens), markers, oil pastels, crayons, water color paints, brushes, palettes (can be paper or plastic plates) water container, paper towels, scissors, hole punch, glue sticks
- Misc materials: Coarse salt (kosher salt), Q-tips
- INSTRUCTOR: Candace Stringer, Wayne Art Center – email@example.com
- GRADES ELIGIBLE: 1st- 2nd
- DAYS: Mondays: April 12, 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17 and 24
- TIME: 4:45-5:45pm
- PLACE: VIRTUAL – information will be provided to registrants
- MAX STUDENTS: 14
- COST: $160.00
Registration & Payment Options: Registration and payment must be done ONLINE for this club. Registration is not complete until payment is completed. Club spaces may be limited and reserved first-come, first-served as registration is received.
If you have questions about clubs, please contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial assistance is available. Please contact the guidance counselor, Ms. Carolyn Swetkowski at 610-240-1605 or SwetkowskiC@tesd.net. All inquiries are confidential.
Number of registered students: 4 • Current spaces remaining: 10.