This hour-long class is a fun, enriching experience for your child. Kids build a new MOTORIZED project each week using the Classic LEGO bricks much loved by generations of children. Our unique models aren’t the kits you find on the shelves of a toy store. They are designed by Chesco Afterschool/Bricks 4 Kidz to teach concepts across a variety of subject areas.
Each unit is based on engaging themes such as space, inventions, famous buildings and more. We kick things off with a discussion about key concepts related to the model, then get right into the model building. Working with a partner, your child with experience the hands-on fun of seeing a model come together piece-by-piece, from concept to completion. ” Models from last semester are not repeated.
For Virtual Lego Club, the instructor will be sending Lego packages to students’ homes before the club begins.
- INSTRUCTOR: Madhu Gurthy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- GRADES ELIGIBLE: K – 4th
- DAY: Wednesdays: April 14th, April 21st, April 28th, May 5th, May 12th, May 19th, May 26th
- TIME: 4:45pm – 5:45pm
- PLACE: Virtual – information will be provided to registrants
- MAX STUDENTS: 25
- COST: $95 for 7 Sessions; Additional purchase of LEGO 8883 motor and LEGO 8881 battery pack, around $30.00 total (instructions to follow).
- Deposit of $65.00, Lego set will be dropped off at your house, will be refunded after returned. Deposit will be paid at the time of drop-off (not during registration).
Registration & Payment Options: Registration and payment must be done ONLINE for this club. Registration is not complete until payment is completed. Club spaces are limited and reserved first-come, first-served as registration is received.
If you have questions about clubs, please contact the Jen at email@example.com.
Financial assistance is available. Please contact the guidance counselor, Ms. Carolyn Swetkowski at 610-240-1605 or SwetkowskiC@tesd.net. All inquiries are confidential.
Number of registered students: 12 • Current spaces remaining: 13.