On this page, you can view and sign up for upcoming events for which the PTO needs volunteer help.
*Please note, the sign-up for Homeroom and Library Parents is separate from other PTO volunteer opportunities. The sign-up for Homeroom and Library Parents can be found here: https://www.vfespto.org/get-involved/homeroom-library-parents/
Spring Fair Chair Volunteers 2020
Event Chair: Joann Mayo
The Spring Fair is VFES's biggest and most favorite fundraiser of the year - and we need YOU to make it a success! We are currently seeking Chair volunteers who are willing to head the various Spring Fair components. Please see the list below and sign up for the committee you'd like to Chair!
We will also need many, many general volunteers for the Spring Fair - the sign-up for general volunteers will be published in the near future. Watch for announcements on our home page.
Sign up below...
- Reserving the school cafeteria through the school district
- Filling out the Purchase Order Forms for food and hourly employee payment (1 school staffer)
- Coordinating with the school cafeteria to purchase hot dogs and buns
- Purchasing soda and water and dropping it off in the school cafeteria the day of the fair
- Purchasing pizza through a local pizza shop and scheduling delivery to the fair
- Coordinating Dinner volunteers the night of the fair
- Spring Fair Meetings are once a month from January to May
- Must work in the school cafeteria the night of the fair to facilitate volunteer shift changes
|#1: Sign up »|
|#2: Sign up »|