On this page, you can view and sign up for upcoming events for which the PTO needs volunteer help.
*Please note, the sign-up for Homeroom and Library Parents is separate from other PTO volunteer opportunities. The sign-up for Homeroom and Library Parents can be found here: https://www.vfespto.org/get-involved/homeroom-library-parents/
Event Chair: Shilpa Gupta
Every year, the Yearbook Team makes a fabulous yearbook for students to purchase and keep as a memory of their time at VFES.
We need your help to create the 2019-20 yearbook for VFES
Creating the yearbook online is fun, and can be done from any computer.No previous experience is necessary. We just need someone with good organizational skills and creativity. There are two positions open:
Below is a brief summary of the various responsibilities:
• Set up page layout & photo folders for current year
• Request and coordinate info. from 4th grade students for special pages & create those pages
• Conduct the yearbook cover artwork competition & submit front & back covers
• Request photos from various school activities upload photos, & create those pages
• Upload student school photos & create class composite pages
• Take photos of new students who missed school photos & upload
• Take photos of school-wide activities & upload photos
• Create various activity pages throughout yearbook
• Edit pages and submit yearbook for print
Yearbook Sales Coordinator
We are also seeking a coordinator to help track the yearbook sales. This will include recording orders that come in online and on paper, creating a list that can be used for distribution at the end of the school year. Keep records up-to-date to ensure that the proper number of yearbooks are printed.
This is an easy position to do from home so it is a great opportunity for a working parent that is looking for ways to get involved.